Daubers Are To Be Enjoyed Not Shelved

April 5, 2021

There are so many things you can do with daubers, an underestimated item in your craft draw I am sure. When was the last time you got your daubers out and used them? 


From all that is retiring in the current catalogue the 'Rocco Rose' card stock will be my most missed item! Use it up, buy it before it stocks out. I will be honest I wasn't the best at blending with the daubers, it took a lot of trial and era and while I was testing them out these beauties were created. 

Using 'Rocco Rose, Costal Cabana & Daffodil Delight' I just dabbed away until I got the desired look I was after. I didn't want to hide this beautiful feature so I found using the beautiful die from the ' Many Layered Blossoms Die" to be the perfect accent. Accented with 'Frosted Epoxy Droplets' 



 List Of Items

Rococo Rose Ink

Daffodil Delight Ink 

Coastal Cabana Ink 

Rococo Rose Card Stock 

Basic White Card Stock 

Daubers

Many Layered Blossom Dies

Frosted Epoxy Droplets

Tombow Glue


I have so much fun making cards, not only is it relaxing but it allows me to express to all those I love just exactly how I feel on all occasions, or just because. If you would like to join me in my crafting endeavours please click the contact button above and don't forget it to have a browse of our shop. 



1 comment

Thanks for commenting, I appreciate it ☺