Amazing Rainbow Dies From The New Mini Catalogue

January 4, 2022


Thankyou for joining us today and checking out each and every card in Kylie's international blog hop. 

I wanted to feature some new products from our January - June mini catalogue. Who doesn't love rainbows.  For todays project we wanted to feature rainbows 🌈 We have used the amazing new Rainbow Happiness set and paired it with the dotty embossing folder. 


I am in love with the border dies, the cute little rainbow scallops allow you to place a colour underneath to peek through. I've used the bright host papers once again as they match just perfect. 



Thankyou for stopping by I hope this brings you some joy! If you would like the products from today's blog shop here and we will catch you next time! 

4 comments

  1. Love the rainbow and the brightness & fun of your card :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankyou Kim, I had fun making this one :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun design and colours! Thanks Rebecca for being part of my International Blog Highlights this month and all the best with voting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun happy colours Rebecca, love the black! Good luck with the the voting 🙂

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I appreciate it ☺